Saturday, August 04, 2007

Interviewed on Swedish National Radio...

The kufiya (woops, keffiyeh) story continues to extend my 15 seconds of fame. I was recently interviewed for a show on Swedish National Radio called "Stil" (Style), on the topic of the recent popularity of the kufiya in North America and Europe. If you know Swedish (I don't, I was interviewed in English), give it a listen. It's the July 20 show, about about 20+ minutes into the show. Sometimes at the first click on the link you get the live feed, but if you click the link again you should get to July 20th.

1 comment:

David Chaudoir said...

Nice interview. I brushed up on my Swedish a little, too...

The hookah bar in Fayetteville is like $10 or $12 a pop, but on the other hand you don't have the charcoal-y mess to deal with at home.